The Right and The Wrong

I am a right-hander
For me, right hand does right things
For me, left hand does not support to accomplish few things
For me, right hand has more strength

I am a left-hander
For me, left hand does the right things
For me, right hand does not support to accomplish few things
For me, left hand has more strength

I am brain, I have a right part and a left part
For me, right part is required as well as I require left part

I am heart, I have a right part and a left part
For me, right part is required as well as I require left part

If, I use the left and right parts of my brain,
the left and right parts of my heart
to think, to act and to live !!
Then, I should also use the left and right perspectives (360 degree perspective) of my vision
to think, to act,
to comment, to react,
to believe, to doubt,
to be calm, to shout...

I am a matured person
For me, nothing can always be right
and nothing can always be wrong
When I think at it, it is just the situation, circumstances and conditions at this point in time that decides what is right, or what is wrong and these right or wrong decisions would be applicable only to this point in time.

2 comments:

  1. A right could have a few wrongs in it. And vice versa. Good thoughts.. :-) Liked the way it is expressed with body parts.. :-)

    ReplyDelete